Sunday, August 24, 2014

Restless Leg Syndrome ( RLS ) and Treatment with Cannabis

Restless Leg Syndrome effects 10% of the population and is described as an urge to move the legs due to a feeling of itching, creepy crawly sensation and “pins and needles”. The cause of RLS is a disorder from the nervous system or lack of iron in the brain and effects most sufferers mostly in the evening and when at rest, leading for it to be a sleep disorder. (WebMD ) The majority of sufferers are 50 or over and a slow progressing RLS tends to be genetic, where as an abrupt onset tends to not be genetic.

Dr. Ewa Kozela has done research to show that marijuana from the study interleukin 17 (IL-17) helps to minimize inflammation within the nervous system. The Washington University has conducted a study that the theory behind a lack of iron leads to inflammation in the nervous system. (source)

High Times recommends White Berry as a good strain to treat Restless Leg Syndrome, known for its peaceful and soothing qualities. Medical Marijuana Strains mentions GrandDaddy Purple as a good strain for it's heavy relaxation that gives your eyes a heavy feeling.

Here are some links to patients that have seen promising results to marijuana for RLS: http://www.rlshelp.org/rlscomp32.htm#Marijuanahttp://www.weedist.com/2013/10/cannabis-cure-restless-leg-syndrome/
http://www.420magazine.com/forums/medical-marijuana-lounge/92322-rls-restless-leg-syndrome.html 

OUTCO is San Diego's only legally licensed medical marijuana dispensary offering FREE Delivery and Accepting Debit Cards.
Source: http://www.hightimes.com/read/strain-solution-muscle-spasms-restless-leg-syndrome http://www.webmd.com/brain/restless-legs-syndrome/restless-leg-syndrome
https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/rls/causes.html http://www.progressivehealth.com/3-steps-reversing-rls.htm

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    mmjherb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. (by pagans using it) that it would be cleansed and anointed again! And, they did not pour it on the alter, they sprinkled it. learn more

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you. Batman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Buy weed

    ReplyDelete
  5. From 2002 to 2019, I was battling this terrible disease called Diabetes, I couldn't afford so many things, as I was spending about 70% of my income on treating diabetes and liver problems. little did i know that my medications were the main cause of this issue. After spending tons of money nursing my diabetes, my wife’s friend messaged her on facebook, Sarah told her about the great herbalist Dr James,who uses herbs and roots extract to cure diseases that have been said to be incurable by drugs and injections from Nigeria in west A frica, my wife explained to Dr.James what’s going on with me, and Dr.James asked what i have been using, after my wife explained to him, he asked if i was having blurred vision, kidney issues or any other complications, my wife told him i had blurry vision and liver issues, and he confirmed that the medicines i have been using is the cause of the complications. That was when it occurred to me that my doctor had changed my medications 5 times within the space of 12 years. I took my time to read about the side effects of the medicine i was using, lo and behold, I was shocked.
    After 2 days, we ordered Dr.James natural herbs cure for Diabetes treatments and he also gave some directives on what to do, in a 4 days time , the supplements arrived in the States, and my husband started using the herbal medicine in accordance with Dr.James directives. so my husband used the herbal medicine accordingly as he was told. After the completion of the treatment on the 4th week, with Dr.James herbal medicine, from 2019 till date, my husband has been feeding normally like everybody else. After I saw these changes in 2019, I told some people I know about Dr. James herbal mix medicine in west Africa , they used it and told others about it and the good news about Dr.James herbal healings keeps spreading.
    As interesting as this is, Dr.James have has cure for diseases like Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis,Lupus,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B,RLS, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid. just reach him on his Email [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com].

    ReplyDelete